ILLUSTRATION Workshop in Barcelona
Define your illustration style and organize your portfolio
This course is designed to define each one’s own style of illustration, reflect on how to polish it, what should be emphasized as a sign of identity and what should be suppressed or simply not shown.
The course will help you define your style of illustration and your identity as an illustrator in the professional world.
Consequently, you will learn to organize your portfolio, an essential tool to show and promote your work, so that it shows both your style, technique and skills, as well as your ability to work, your personality and creative approach.
During the course we will work illustrations in class, according to the particular needs of each one, to add those pieces of illustration that may be missing in your portfolio.
CONTENTS OF THE COURSE
– Review and analysis of each student’s illustrations, style, technique and working method.
– Review the different professional applications that have the illustration, styles and techniques and illustrators of reference that can help you reflect on your own style.
– Creation of additional illustrations to increase the workload of the portfolio.
– Shows different ways to create an illustration portfolio: printed or digital.
– The classes will have a projector to show some of the content to be treated.
– It will work in groups and with personalized tutorials for each student.
– For illustrations made in class, any technique of choice will be used: pencils, markers, ink, watercolor, acrylic, collage or mixed.
Teacher: Laura Klamburg, illustrator and graphic designer specialized in editorial design.
Thursdays 24th, 31st October / 7th, 14th, 21st, 28th November 2019
- Morning Group → 10:30am to 1:30pm
- Afternoon Group → 4pm to 7pm
18 hour class. Morning or afternoon schedule.
- Price → 160 €
(It’s necessary to book in advance).